- provide children with appropriate conditions for development, full of challenges and experiments, appreciating the originality of actions, thinking and creation.
- take care of the correct organization of the teaching process, using the latest substantive and methodological knowledge;
- motivate students to actively participate in lessons and helps them to set and achieve their own goals;
- cares about shaping a young person’s positive self-esteem, creating conditions for each child to achieve success according to their predispositions;
- constantly improves and raises their qualifications.